With the raging success of the inaugural Swartland Revolution organisers have made 250 tickets available for this year’s Revolution that will take place on the weekend of 11 – 12 November 2011.
With guest feedback that included praise such as “the best wine event that I have ever attended”; “like Woodstock... but without the sex”; “world class performance” and “a revolution against boring wines, against boring events; this was a revolt against the plain and the sad, the straight and the narrow; it was simply a benchmarking of joie de vivre” most of last year’s attendees have already booked their place at this year’s event.
The programme for 2011 has just been finalised and is bigger (and even better) than in 2010;
Three tastings of benchmark wines:
- Eight wines from the local Mullineux Cellar;
- Olivier Clape presenting six of his wines from The Northern Rhone in France
- and nine wines, all personal favourites selected by London based wine writer Jamie Goode, ze German Sommelier Jorg Pfutzner and local kenner Michael Fridjhon.
The food will again be “simply superb” as noted by 2010 revolutionary:
- Celeb chef Reuben Riffel and his team are ready to braai up a storm once more. If last year’s BBQ was any indication we can expect mountains of perfectly prepared meat, salads to stun and fire grilled veggies that will impress even the most hard core carnivores.
- For Saturday lunch the team at Bar Bar Black Sheep will again prepare a truly local feast to mesmerise guests.
The event will conclude with The Swartland Independent Street Party. At R50 per person this tasting is more accessible and open to the public. With local producers showcasing their natural wines it will attract a whole new crowd as we take over the Riebeek Main Street and party into the sunset.
Tickets sold via Webtickets.
I bought this copy of gucci clothes and backpacks from this store, the quality is very good, replica luxury gucci handbags uk has been repurchased many times, recommended to friends around,replica gucci mens totes they all praise the quality of clothes, the store service attitude is good.ReplyDelete